[NA] From New To [EXP] LF players who want to raid and other end game content (fractals, strikes, CMs)

Starlite.4058

We are a small community of new, semi exp, and exp players looking to learn and teach end game content to anyone who wants to experience it. Our main goal is providing raid opportunities to everyone in a fun, focused, non-toxic environment. 

New raiders can come and try raids, ask questions about encounters, ask for advice about builds, rotations, etc. 

Semi exp raiders can learn or practice roles for raids, join CM trainings, and practice more builds in encounters.

Our exp raiders are typically willing to help out and teach newer players, we also have FCs after reset plus shenanigan raids. 

We have daily strikes (nm), normal mode and challenge mode training. Fractal dailies and assistance in personal leveling. 

If any of this interests you, leave a message below or contact me directly on disc: starlite6996 or in game: Starlite.4058

Edited by Starlite.4058

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, oCynder.5136 said:

What's the usual active times y'all are on? Because I'm interested in joining

oCynder.5136, I was curious as well, it's mentioned earlier (just took me a sec to interpret to being between: 3p PST/6p EST - 2a PST/5a EST. *If I have this wrong, let me know & I'll delete.

We are looking for players in all time zones to join our growing community. Most events are between -2 reset - reset +9

40 minutes ago, bluehand.9617 said:

oCynder.5136, I was curious as well, it's mentioned earlier (just took me a sec to interpret to being between: 3p PST/6p EST - 2a PST/5a EST. *If I have this wrong, let me know & I'll delete.

Ah thank you. Didn't see that in the original post and didn't bothered to look a post down below that. But that's actually perfect.

@Starlite.4058 I'll take an invite .. or whoever can send me an invite. 🙂

2 hours ago, Screlite.9308 said:

Saw one of your members In fractals earlier, returning player here with raid, fracta(all tiers and cms) and large amount of PVE knowledge (with me returning its a bit smaller). interested to join if possible. ( I am mature oceanic gamer) 

Screlite.9308

aww very cool! welcome back, we would love to have you. sent an invite as well. please let me know if you have any questions and see ya soon. 

• Starlite.4058 changed the title to [NA] From New To [EXP] LF players who want to raid and other end game content (fractals, strikes, CMs)
  • 2 weeks later...

henlo frendos! 

i sent invites to everyone above! we are still looking for people who love to raid or want to learn how to raid + peeps who love strikes and fractals or want to get into doing them more. new to the game? returning player? just wanna get better? come and join us, we have amazing ppl who can help you navigate through any content you are interested in. 

can reply here or send me a msg directly in game or on discord: starlite6996

wishing everyone a happy holiday season!