[NA][WvW][HoD] New Guild recruiting any and all WvW enthusiasts.

TuRbii.1980

Hey all!

antiFrag [anti] is a new guild on Henge of Denravi looking to fill our roster up with WvW players. We found that there are a plenty of WvW guilds that had fairly strict requirements and may not appeal to everyone.

My background in MMOs mostly comes from WoW. I run a 2-day guild there where we consistently achieve between 125-200 US ranking each tier. I also coach a high school Overwatch team. Before I started playing MMOs I played FPS games professionally, but have fallen in love with MMOs over the past 5 years or so.

Our goal is to fill the guild with WvW gamers so that people can log on, hop into WvW, and have people to roam or zerg with. We just ask that you're 18+, friendly, and willing to help each other out. We won't have any set "play" times right now, but as we will with more people we can start organizing content. We have been slamming out PvE content as well.

We claimed a guild hall last night and are looking to upgrade the guild quickly.

You can contact me via discord (TuRbii), here, in-game, my house, or catch me at the gas station.