Give us full rewards for que'ing up

Deadmoose.6594

At this point in my life I just want full rewards for participating in pvp similar to how you get full rewards for participating in wvw. I don't want to care about winning or losing, it's too stressful. It makes me hate people and hate gw2, and hate anet. That's a lot of hate. Anet you are purposefully making me hate things, and I don't like it. I want to play pvp, and I still want to try to win for a rating, but I get kittening infuriated when I go on a losing streak because of your bad system, and I don't make any progress with rewards. I'm old, I have kids, I have limited playing time, and I don't need this in my life. I'm not alone in this thought process either. Do what you need to do to make pvp in line with wvw, that is all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

At this point in my life I just want full rewards for participating in pvp similar to how you get full rewards for participating in wvw. I don't want to care about winning or losing, it's too stressful. It makes me hate people and hate gw2, and hate anet. That's a lot of hate. Anet you are purposefully making me hate things, and I don't like it. I want to play pvp, and I still want to try to win for a rating, but I get kittening infuriated when I go on a losing streak because of your bad system, and I don't make any progress with rewards. I'm old, I have kids, I have limited playing time, and I don't need this in my life. I'm not alone in this thought process either. Do what you need to do to make pvp in line with wvw, that is all.

Just wvw.

We pvp for the stress.

My hair is too thick and my health is too good, I need to pvp harder

• Thanks 1