Scepter rework proposal

Jab.7309

Hi,
As new weapons are rolled out I've decided that I'll look into each class's weapons and propose a rework to those that I feel like they’re in need of it. I'm beginning my journey with game design. I'd really appreciate your feedback, so I can learn and improve. Important here is that I'm not concerned with balance, but feel and mechanics of the weapons. Some weapons are quite strong, but boring to play with, and I hate that. As Guardian is my main I've decided to start with what I consider to be its worst weapon: scepter.

In the rework I want to keep the weapons function, just make it more engaging and interactive, so first of all looking at the scepter I know it’s a hybrid weapon, with good strike damage, and frequent hits, that proc guardians f1 frequently for good condition damage. Additionally it provides some crowd control. Important thing is to keep an average number of hits at the current level of 4 per second (2 from aa and 2 from the symbol, 3rd skill hits once every 20s so it’s negligible)

The rework:
1.Orb of Wrath -> Orb of Justice -> Orbs of Judgment - aa chain that fires a projectile with 0,5s cast time, then another with 0,5 cast time, then charges a 1s shot firing three projectiles at a target. 
2. Symbol of Punishment - Symbol that is cast on the ground that explodes after it ends dealing high damage. Additionally when an enemy in the target is hit by a guardian the symbol causes an explosion dealing damage to all enemies within it with 0,5s cooldown.
3. Chains of light - Immobilises and applies vulnerability to a target, but if the target is in the Symbol of Punishment, the conditions are spread to all other enemies in the symbol with reduced duration.

With that changes we have more interactions between the abilities of the weapon and more fun gameplay, while not increasing the power level of the weapon (only skill 3 is buffed, but it’s still a cc, and can be balanced by changing durations). Plus an aa as a chain will feel better animation wise than just constant waving of a stick in front of the character that we have now.