Mechanical Genius Grace Period doesn't work

Was playing my Heal Mech on HTCM and noticed that the Grace Period that was brought back for Mechs actually doesn't work. See the example here:

You can see I activate it once and it goes on a normal CD while near the Mech. I then go away and wait for the grace period buff to appear and hit F2 while I have about 1.5 s of the buff left. The CD goes on a much longer CD. This will happen with the F3 as well.

This grace period is a different one from what we had originally- a buff that constantly ticket down from 5 and was refreshed when near the mech. Regardless, the new grace period will need to be fixed or use the old method that already worked.

Let me know if I'm missing something but looks bugged to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2024 at 3:30 PM, Darkhart.4769 said:

Not only this but Spark Revolver the F1 range mech skill is bug also. It always get the cooldown penalty when its activated whether you are in range with your mech or not.

This happens when u use the Spark Revolver on auto or if u click it with ur mouse or if your mech is stepping on a water

Disable auto F1 and try it, Golem's AI is dumm af and it hurts when u try to controll it yourself.