<NA | PvE, WvW, PvP> Guild Mk. 1 [MKI] is Looking for Assistance in the Lab!

Guild Mk. I [MKI] is a new, very active, friendly and helpful guild.
We are looking for more chill friends 18+ to help us conduct experiments!

Open World, Fractals, Strikes, Guild Events, WvW, PvP, Fishing, you name it, we're doing it! We're currently on Sorrow's Furnace for WvW, but welcome players from all servers and all play preferences to join! Most of us are on NA PST, but play all hours! No rep requirement. No Drama. Just a bunch of strangers turned friends wanting to socialize, play, and help each other out!

We have Lost Precipice as our guild hall and are currently level 13, so we're working on upgrading and leveling the guild 🙂

If you'd like to be a part of a growing guild, make new and helpful friends, or have any questions, you can shoot myself or one of the other founders a message in-game, or reply back to this post with your in-game name or account name! You can also join our discord and ask for an invite! Mk. I Labs

Fiery (Vixal.8267)

Feno (funwithfeno.8296)

Infra (DisasterNick.4836)

Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Hunting!

Edited by funwithfeno.8296
updated guild level

• funwithfeno.8296 changed the title to [NA] [PvX] Guild MK.I [MKI] Looking for Assistance in the Lab!
  • funwithfeno.8296 changed the title to <NA | PvX> Guild MK.I [MKI] Looking for Assistance in the Lab!
  • funwithfeno.8296 changed the title to <NA | PvE, WvW, PvP> Guild MK.I [MKI] is Looking for Assistance in the Lab!
  • funwithfeno.8296 changed the title to <NA | PvE, WvW, PvP> Guild Mk. 1 [MKI] is Looking for Assistance in the Lab!