Map change disconnect

Hello Great GuildWars2 Community! I have a problem and maybe you could help out, or at least give some more light to find the solution. My Problem is about disconnetion during map changes only, game running smoothly and no lags, no freezes, no delays when I'm on current map playing. It happening only when change to another map, not all the time, just so annoying when it happening. My maps approximetly loads about 10-15 seconds, if any longer than that after 2-3 minutes of loading screen I get this disconnection error window. It looks and feels strange because can't recall I had such issues in the past. Does anyone else experienced that too? Thanks in advance!

Edited by michcio.5094
  • Sad 1

Hello, friend. I'm sorry to bring bad news, but this is a well known and unresolved issue from ArenaNet and their servers. Apparently this problem is almost exclusively to NA servers, and people outside NA region. It is getting worse by the day, and it intensifies during weekends, to the point of becoming unbearable to play. There are some attempts to mitigate this issue, but use them at your own discretion.

You can find more on this topic here, and in the "Account & Technical Support" subforum:

Edited by Phantom Wolf.2031
added the subforum reference
  • Sad 1