Wizard's Vault Daily Objectives Failed to Reset

Hello Folks,

I was playing on the Grothmar Valley map last night. I started before the reset (7pm for me). When reset time rolled around, my Daily Objectives for the WV did not reset (or at least I did not notice the red indicator that my log-in objective had been completed). I continued to play, as this has happened before, and I just need to map in and out, or log-in and out and it would reset. However, when I later tried to map in and out, no reset. When I tried switching to a different character, no reset. I closed and relaunched the client, no reset. I closed everything and restarted my computer, no reset of Wizard's Vault.  I see that the timer has reset (21 hours to go in the screenshot), but all the objectives are the ones from the previous 24 hours. I asked in the general chat, and no one else had experienced anything like that.  I asked again in LA, no one else.  I submitted a ticket to support about it, and they asked me to report it here and to submit an in-game bug report.

Anyone have pointers on what I should file this under in the bug report?

Thank you.

Hmm. My dailies did reset. But after completing all 5 of them the bigger daily chest was already "Claimed" according to the Wizards Vault.

I know I did not claim it yet as I can also see that the associated achievement for that one is still open at Wizard's Vault Daily Objectives.
Seems like there is a bug with the Wizards Vault this morning.