Weekly Wizard's Vault Event in Maguuma Jungle Bugged [Solved]

On object "Complete Destroy the Ravenous Wanderer Meta-Event, Events in Gyala Delve, or Events in Maguuma Jungle". When complete 1 Event in Maguuma Jungle should got 2 progress in this object but I got only 1.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Are you completing events in Heart of Maguuma (i.e. Heart of Thorns maps) instead of Maguuma Jungle (i.e. maps from the core game)?

Maps that are part of Maguuma Jungle are:

• Brisban Wildlands
  • Metrica Province
  • Caledon Forest
  • Sparkfly Fen
  • Mount Maelstrom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is intended. The idea is that the requirements get less specific, but reward less progress.

"Complete Destroy the Ravenous Wanderer Meta-Event" is incredibly specific. As a reward for doing this specific task, you instantly get full progress.

"Complete Events in Gyala Delve" is moderately specific, requiring you to do events in one specific expansion zone. As a reward, you get 2 credits of progress per event.

"Complete Events in Maguuma Jungle" is not very specific at all. These are core zones, and you have several to choose from. Since you have the most freedom of choice this way, you get the fewest progress credits, only 1 per event.

This is how it worked last week too.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shaman.2034 said:

This is intended. The idea is that the requirements get less specific, but reward less progress.

"Complete Destroy the Ravenous Wanderer Meta-Event" is incredibly specific. As a reward for doing this specific task, you instantly get full progress.

"Complete Events in Gyala Delve" is moderately specific, requiring you to do events in one specific expansion zone. As a reward, you get 2 credits of progress per event.

"Complete Events in Maguuma Jungle" is not very specific at all. These are core zones, and you have several to choose from. Since you have the most freedom of choice this way, you get the fewest progress credits, only 1 per event.

This is how it worked last week too.

Oh thanks. I misunderstand it. 2 points per event in its map. Tyvm.

• Sad 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Weekly Wizard's Vault Event in Maguuma Jungle Bugged [Solved]