Ranger is the single-handedly most OP class I've ever seen

Make no mistake, ranger still is the most overpowered and ridiculous class in spvp right now. Did you know that a ranger can shoot you at 1500 range AND knock you back with a long bow?

Did you know that ranger can teleport to you multiple times AND go invis to evade your attacks?

Did you know that even if you teleport away and have clones, the ranger teleport finds the right you immediately?

Did you know that even power chrono shatters don't really do enough to a ranger to even come close to a fair 1v1 contest? Even if they hit, the ranger has among the best defensive and offensive abilities in the game.

This isn't even mentioning pets, blocks, evades that everyone gets, and a heal.

I don't understand why this class gets to be OP basically forever, while other classes are left in the dust. Whichever dev is maining ranger and insists on it being OP really needs to be taken down a notch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Nah I need to add to this.

What even in the kitten? Why is power chrono damage even lowered when something like ranger in its current state exists? So with a long bow they're allowed to hit from longer range, do more damage, have insane melee burst, AND better defensive abilities? Better down-state abilities, just overall better. This is an example of my buttons are better than your buttons so I win.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Ranger is the better Warrior ;p. Like...... Warr got insane self defence buut ranger got good self defence with insane dmg :d

Agreed, I've always thought that too. Ranger has no business being a better warrior than an actual warrior.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1