Path to Mursaat Token #31 blocked after June 4 Release (Ember Bay / Chalice of Tears, achievement: Token Collector) + temporary workaround [Merged]

Yes, updates are, after today's patch not only 31 and 19 remain blocked, but also 25 is blocked now... well done! 🤣

Edit: Can provide access to #19, #25 and #31 now if someone needs. (EU)

Edited by Gim.4987

Yep, just tried to complete this collection for the first time and was unable to get to token 25, felt like I was losing my mind watching guides and staring at a wall till I saw this post lmao

19 hours ago, Gim.4987 said:

Yes, updates are, after today's patch not only 31 and 19 remain blocked, but also 25 is blocked now... well done! 🤣

Edit: Can provide access to #19, #25 and #31 now if someone needs. (EU)

gotta be kidding me!!! :facepalm:

Hi, today i was trying to complete the Jumping Puzzle to get the Return to Ember Bay achievement, but the aforementioned Rock blocks the path and makes it impossible to complete. I could give the "glide from another area" solution a try, but as far as i've been able to understand, i need to hit all the checkpoints in order before getting to the top to unlock the achievement. If this is the case, is there literally no way for me to unlock it right now? Or maybe there's something i've misunderstood? 

Thanks in advice

9 hours ago, Kyles.4568 said:

Hi, today i was trying to complete the Jumping Puzzle to get the Return to Ember Bay achievement, but the aforementioned Rock blocks the path and makes it impossible to complete. I could give the "glide from another area" solution a try, but as far as i've been able to understand, i need to hit all the checkpoints in order before getting to the top to unlock the achievement. If this is the case, is there literally no way for me to unlock it right now? Or maybe there's something i've misunderstood? 

Thanks in advice

Hi, this reads as if you're stuck between checkpoints 2 and 3 - were the additional rock formation blocks the way that also blocks access to Token #31. You seem to have the Token already so it's only about getting to the checkpoints and then the final chest.

We can do it! Hit me up ingame if you want.