Looking for a guild! (NA)

Hey there...I don't think we have a whole lot of RP players, but we are very accepting of new players...heres a guild ad I post across the forums...take a look and see if anything grabs your fancy!!!

We are currently looking for a consistent and willing commander(s) to run extra PvE content Tuesdays and Thursdays. Strikes, raids, fractals and meta's...anything PvE. Just please be consistent and patient. 
I believe you will have plenty of people willing to join as CBo has 350+ active players (with in the last month).

Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here.

[CBo] is an easy-going PvE guild that is working towards all game modes. We run PvE Raids on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8pm cst.
PvE Strikes on Thursdays at 8pm cst, Fridays 11pm cst and Saturday 10:30pm cst.
We have Fractal CM's, Sundays - Thursdays 10:30pm cst with 1 DPS opening.
We may have some openings for PvE Strike CM's on Saturdays at 3pm cst. Please reach out if interested.

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

Discord @ https://discord.gg/2Bjssh3xk9 
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035
Sidenote...[CBo] also has a WvW guild, called [PACK] If this is something your are interested in, please reach out 🙂