Build-a-Quaggan achievement culminated knowledge

I'm working on the Build-a-Quaggan achievement and keep getting stuck so I thought I'd make a post somewhere for everyone to gather knowledge at until a wiki-page is available.

What I've figured out so far:

• Gather weavable plant fibers -
    Spoiler

Found along the river north of "The First Bloodtree" PoI

• Find some stuffing -
    Spoiler

Found east of Proven Shore WP

• Find a mechanical frame -
    Spoiler

If I remember right, was found by "The Mahihedron" PoI (easiest find so far but please correct me in the thread if I'm wrong and I'll correct this. Was not paying attention to where I was when I found it.)

• Talk with Kodan Cubs -
    Spoiler

Found around "Loch Lucent" PoI in Lowland Shore

Now I'm stuck on Find a Small pair of wings as I'm unsure if it means somewhere on Lowland Shore or Harathi Hinterlands. I'm assuming the former but have not had luck a of yet.
    If you found one of the steps and want to contribute with information or hints, please do so!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PyBear.5618 said:

Am I the only one returning to forager's hunt finding neither chilly tarn or anything to finalize the plushie ?

the final NPC is called Warming Comfort and it s located next to the heart, i had to relog to see it.

• Like 1

Just want to say that Warming Comfort is right. I had deleted the 6 plant fibres and couldn't finish the achivement by going back to Hellie. I got worried and tried to get the plants back that were not available anymore. I did a search and found this topic and it worked when I went to the correct npc. Thanks.

Also, the full guide is on wiki.

Edited by DragonFlykm.8621