Homestead: I'm hoping there will be more ways of acquiring decor

Homesteads have so far been an enjoyable experience. The only thing that's leaving me with a bad taste is the weekly restriction on refined materials. Please know that I understand the potential premise behind the timegates (to avoid messing up the economy for all the basic materials involved).

With that said, I am then hoping that we'll be given additional ways of acquiring decor outside of the gem store. Ones that don't involve crafting or the TP, but instead other activities.
There's a lot of potential through existing content that can serve this purpose. Such as: collections and achievements that reward decorations; chests from jumping puzzles with decor that goes with the jp's theme; world bosses, etc.

I know we already have a bit of this in the game concerning guild hall decorations. I feel like this could be expanded upon much further with the homestead, having the dual purpose of providing more ways of getting decor items (which helps offset the timegate mentioned earlier), and as a new motivating factor for participating in the plethora of content this game has.