Homestead request

I couldn't find an area to post requests, or idk if they even take feedback and requests so posting here lol

I understand that the homestead was run down, and we had to fix it up, So It's understandable that the grass is all dead looking and the ground red and ugly.

I would LOVE an option to plant green grass, and change the Ugly red ground to a beautiful green ground like in Janthir lowlands, in my mind this homestead should be as beautiful as Lowlands, but it's just not. 
Thanks for the consideration lol ❤️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I came here from googling "why the grass is red" 😅, hoped the homestead will be the same vibe as Harvest Den, I don't really like this empty background and red grass vibes 😞 Hope we will have options

Also I don't really like the way we access the homestead, like this big public doorway.. I would be happier to access it in a subtle and private way, like the home portal stone could become like the living world portal tomes and we could select if we want to access the racial home instance or the homestead when using it.

Edited by akasha.4072
typo; and a new thought
  • Like 3

I get your point with the gem store item issue and you are right!

To be honest I originally thought there might be a portal from our home instance or something (before the expansion came out) - I mean it would have been the most logical for me to be a connection between the two.

I see now that it wants to "replace" the home instance, cause everything is in there, but the home instance is more compact daily gathering wise, so I will still use that for that purpose 😄 so it's a bit redundant like this

On 8/24/2024 at 9:01 AM, akasha.4072 said:

I came here from googling "why the grass is red" 😅, hoped the homestead will be the same vibe as Harvest Den, I don't really like this empty background and red grass vibes 😞 Hope we will have options

Also I don't really like the way we access the homestead, like this big public doorway.. I would be happier to access it in a subtle and private way, like the home portal stone could become like the living world portal tomes and we could select if we want to access the racial home instance or the homestead when using it.

I agree with wishing we could plant nice green grass.

When I am placing my door I look for some out of the way corner where there is a really good chance that no one will notice it.

• Thanks 1