Homestead Privacy?

I was wondering if there's a way to manage the privacy of my homestead?

Currently, when you summon a door, any player who sees it may request an invite into your homestead. I'd like to prevent this by default, whether it means removing my door from being visible to players at all, or just auto-rejecting all invites.

Also, anyone in your party can just enter your homestead at any time, without you inviting them from your door or being on the same map as them. I'd like to prevent this too, everyone who wants to visit should ideally require me to manually invite them every time.

As far as I can tell, the only way to manage your homestead's privacy is to block specific players. But that's a little extreme and also doesn't fit my needs. Did I miss some UI menu where you can manage all this?

Edited by Shaman.2034
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Agreed.

And on the flip side to that, a white-list for people to visit even when you are not there.

My wife and I made a guild for the two of us, with a fully unlocked guild hall. We wanted a player house to share, and that was the only option.

Now we have actual player housing, but we can't share it.

So we're stuck between a selection of guild halls we don't like and are more expensive to decorate, but that we can share.

Or the beautiful new player housing with all the features we want... Except we can't effectively share the space.

We've been dying for a norn themed guild hall since HoT.

• Like 3