Woad armor : Request for Dye Slot Improvement

First off, I want to say that the new Woad armor set is absolutely stunning! The design is beautiful, and it’s quickly become one of my favorite sets in the game. However, I have a suggestion regarding the dye system for this armor.

As the title says Currently, the Woad armor only allows for one dye slot that affects both the leather straps and the fabric together. This limitation is a bit disappointing because it doesn't allow for much customization. I believe the set would greatly benefit from an additional dye slot that separates the leather straps from the fabric, allowing us to apply different dyes to each.

Ironically, it’s worth noting that the Koda NPCs in the game already enjoy this level of dye distinction on their armor. It feels like players should have the same flexibility to customize their Woad armor in a similar way!

Distinction Between Blue Fabric and Leather Straps on Woad Armor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely, this armor is so well done that is deserves to show better its details. Maybe the dye slot used for the bones (that could easily be left in a white-yellow color as other armor skins) should be replaced by the leather parts.

Hope Anet sees this!

• Like 1