Hearts in Janthir Wilds Character / Story Bound?

We can do the Heart Quests and getting those hearts for replay them easy on the next day. I checking this several days and the vendor seems not to accept those hearts If I want to share them..They told my I need to finish it first before trading to them. After finished I also have no option for spending my hearts to them and those options anytime locked.

If a character started JW in story to play, he is possible able to share those hearts to vendors and complete it, but as I noticed any character not starteed JW and just playing on the maps can collect those hearts from quest but not interact with the hearts vendor to use them for finish. It seems the hearts are character bound only and twin could not use them for daily complete if not started the story.

I also noticed some recipies I already bougth the next vendor still sell them to me or on the next map I need to buy the same again even if I already did on the map before. For example I noticed this with titan armor plates to build. I am pretty sure I learned those to craft, but on the next map the exactly same I should buy even If I already have learned them, or are the more as one titan armors on different heart npcs?

• Confused 1