Clothes that go with the terrain

If we were able to set the clothes we wear i.e. the winter jacket and pants outfit so that it only is worn in winter areas and the summer shorts etc. in summer areas that would be awesome.  Also if builds were able to be set specifically by what zone you were in i.e. fractals, wvw, pvp, pve, etc. and automatically adjust to use that build on entering that zone that would be wonderful as well.  What would be even more awesome is if builds were able to be "adopted" by what a person was asking for inside the descriptions in lfg so that specific skills, etc. were able to be seen at the very least as to what was being asked for so that quick switch was possible to those items to avoid confusion as to what to expect a quick movie showing the different skills in combination with ANY skill available to those who wish to have a quick understanding of the different skills in conjunction with other skills keeping the videos under 15 seconds.  Please, be polite as all I am trying to do here is give us all a better time playing the game.

• Like 1

Why stop with clothes? Mounts too.
It may push gem store sells. I'd at least get the winter set for mounts then. And would want more winter sets. More fur.

3 hours ago, Ascender.5328 said:

Also if builds were able to be set specifically by what zone you were in i.e. fractals, wvw, pvp, pve, etc. and automatically adjust to use that build on entering that zone that would be wonderful as well.

I'd love that for game settings.

In wvw I reduce my sound, turn of music, max my screen, need a wide sight and the camera set very high so I can look on walls and target stuff there, player densitiy is set to middle or lowest, character quaility to the minimum, no names just color circle/triangle over head etc

And in pve I often play in window mode because I need to check stuff in wiki or in yt, and rest I like default.

Because I cba to switch around everything every day I leave most wvw settings active in pve :s