Warclaw Lance keybind based on the "Weapon skills" keybinds instead of the "Mounts" keybinds

The title is quite self-explanatory but here is the rundown of this inconsistent implementation of the keybinds for the warclaw (I don't think this is related to the Janthir release since it was the case in WvW long before that).

My weapon skills keybinds are the following : 1 for skill 1, 2 for skill 2 .... and 5 for skill 5, so the default ones.

My mount abilities keybinds are the following : Mouse 4 for the ability 1 and Mouse 5 for the ability 2. So with the Skyscale I press mouse 5 to "Descend", and Mouse 4 to "Dash". Here is a screenshot of my keybinds, with the keybinds shown for my weapon skills and for the skyscale : https://imgur.com/a/I7fBraO

The bug (or more like a strange and inconsistent implementation) that I am reporting is shown on this screenshot of my Warclaw abilities : https://imgur.com/a/YcmCV3Q

As you can see, the "Lance" skill of the warclaw is assigned to my 4 key, which is the one used for my weapon skill 4. If it were properly made, the Lance skill should be assigned to Mouse 5, which is the one I picked for the "Mount Ability 2" action.

This is a years old issue, affecting more than just mounts. Same issue props up in Forging Steel, when riding the tank, affecting tank skills. The latest expansion sure has made it a bigger issue, for more players.

Work-Around / Band-Aid Solution: Say you bind weapon skill 4 to the number 4 key for example, add an alternate/secondary key bind like Shift+4, Ctrl+4, or Alt+4. And use the alternate key bind to trigger warclaw skill 4.

Additional Information: You can bind Skill 4 and Mount Ability 2, both to the same key. They'll both show up as 4, at the same location on your UI, and the number 4 key will work both for your weapon skill and mount skill, for your Skyscale anyway. Same issue will occur with your Warclaw however. Reason they don't work the same way seems to be because that Warclaw skill is triggered by your Weapon 4 key bind, while the equivalent Skyscale skill is triggered by your Mount Ability 2 key bind.