Recruitment Pause [EU/UK][PvX] Observant Wise Lethal [OWL] Looking for a relaxed adult 30+ guild?

Hey there! 🌟

Are you 30+ years of age and searching for a laid-back guild where you can kick back, have fun, and feel right at home? We get it—life is busy with jobs, family, and everything in between. That’s why we’ve created a new, cozy guild just for people like you! 
We warmly welcome everyone—whether you're new or experienced, no matter your race or gender. You're all invited to join us!

What Is This guild All About: 

• No Pressure, Just Fun: We’re all about enjoying the game at your own pace. No racing to max level, no hardcore or elite attitudes—just want to create a friendly group of players who love to explore and take things slow.
  • Make Your Own Adventures: In our guild, events are player-driven. Want to organize something? Go for it! We’re all adults here, and we believe in making our own fun. 
  • Chill Communication: Headsets and voice chats are totally optional. Use them if you want, or don’t—whatever makes you comfortable. For group content, we might need to listen to instructions, but no worries, talking is never required.
  • Small and Friendly: We’re keeping the guild small so we can really get to know each other. It’s all about creating a warm, welcoming environment where everyone feels like part of the family.

If you’re 30+ and looking for a place where you can explore, collect, and hunt for achievements with like-minded folks, we’d love to have you join us—whether you’re new to the game or a seasoned pro!

Keep in mind, the guild is newly established and still growing.
Ready to Join? Reach out to Leia lina.2736 in-game. Drop me a message or mail for an invite or just to learn more.

Can’t wait to see you in the game! And remember—life is short, so smile while you still have teeth! 😄

Edited by Leia lina.2736

• Leia lina.2736 changed the title to [EU/UK][PvX] Observant Wise Lethal [OWL] Looking for a relaxed adult 30+ guild?

Hey i just returned with Janthir and would love to play casual I used to raid and do Strikes some even in CM.

Nowadays I cant do that anymore, finding some chill ppl to sometimes do some groupcontent would be great. I enjoy talking in discord too. ^.^ 

Pls contact me via my main acc somehow I logged into the wrong one here xD 

Becii.7648 

Edited by Bex.3574
Wrong Account

3 minutes ago, Bex.3574 said:

Hey i just returned with Janthir and would love to play casual I used to raid and do Strikes some even in CM.

Nowadays I cant do that anymore, finding some chill ppl to sometimes do some groupcontent would be great. I enjoy talking in discord too. ^.^ 

Pls contact me via my main acc somehow I logged into the wrong one here xD 

Becii.7648 

Here this is my main acc lol 😅

Hello there!

I would like to join your guild. Been looking for a relaxed guild where people gather who might not have the time to game anymore like they used to; with families, jobs and other obligations. I prefer guild who are smaller and focus on creating a community over big zergs where people are just a number.

I am in my 40s with an irregular job. I cant commit to fixed play days or times, but I dont see any required in your post. I took the liberty to try to email you in game, hopefully it arrived. 🙂

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey! I'd really like to join your guild if you're still playing, I recently returned to GW2 and while I'm having a lot of fun with it, I feel like it'd be better to find others to play with sometimes.

I'll send a message in game as well, just in case you don't come here anymore.

Hi Leila

Sent you a message in game to request an invite and started to write a long winded message but discovered there is limit to the number of words you can type. 😀

Anyway, I’m Uk based but as I mentioned in my message, I’m currently on a NA server. I don’t know if I need to come over to a EU server?

Your guild sounds right up my street!  I’ve done mostly PVE, but would be interested in raids, dungeons and eventually fractal’s , but have not done any of that content.

I look forward to hearing from you

This post is just what I was looking for. Also, props to the OP since I feel the way you wrote this ad, perfectly conveys how chill, laid back and understanding you guys must be.

I'd love to explore some more of the content the game I love has to offer, mostly endgame.

One thing though, I'm not 30+ but I hope that's not a hard requirement! 

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers and thanks for thinking about the people who don't wanna stress out!

Edited by nydrac.8530

• Leia lina.2736 changed the title to Recruitment Pause [EU/UK][PvX] Observant Wise Lethal [OWL] Looking for a relaxed adult 30+ guild?

Hiya! Would you mind a San Francisco member?  I am GMT -7 hours, but that can be a good thing sometimes.  I played until 2013, then dropped it so long they lost track of my accounts. I bought the whole thing (Not Janthir) and have done the grind for all my Characters up to Level 80.  Looking to get into a family of gamers who believe in each other as much as who play together.  I need help with absolutely everything, as the Meta has not only passed me by, it missed my road completely. BUT, I'll grind with the best of them, because sometimes you just NEED a thousand sapphire cores.

Let me know. 

On 9/2/2024 at 8:24 AM, Leia lina.2736 said:

Hey there! 🌟

Are you 30+ years of age and searching for a laid-back guild where you can kick back, have fun, and feel right at home? We get it—life is busy with jobs, family, and everything in between. That’s why we’ve created a new, cozy guild just for people like you! 
We warmly welcome everyone—whether you're new or experienced, no matter your race or gender. You're all invited to join us!

What Is This guild All About: 

• No Pressure, Just Fun: We’re all about enjoying the game at your own pace. No racing to max level, no hardcore or elite attitudes—just want to create a friendly group of players who love to explore and take things slow.
  • Make Your Own Adventures: In our guild, events are player-driven. Want to organize something? Go for it! We’re all adults here, and we believe in making our own fun. 
  • Chill Communication: Headsets and voice chats are totally optional. Use them if you want, or don’t—whatever makes you comfortable. For group content, we might need to listen to instructions, but no worries, talking is never required.
  • Small and Friendly: We’re keeping the guild small so we can really get to know each other. It’s all about creating a warm, welcoming environment where everyone feels like part of the family.

If you’re 30+ and looking for a place where you can explore, collect, and hunt for achievements with like-minded folks, we’d love to have you join us—whether you’re new to the game or a seasoned pro!

Keep in mind, the guild is newly established and still growing.
Ready to Join? Reach out to Leia lina.2736 in-game. Drop me a message or mail for an invite or just to learn more.

Can’t wait to see you in the game! And remember—life is short, so smile while you still have teeth! 😄

Hey I'm a new player and sent you a mail in game earlier if you're still recruiting 🙂

IGN - Axionz.4309

Thanks,