[NA] [PvX] Psychedelic Kitty Squad [MEOW] is a NEW guild looking for new, returning, and veterans alike. We are a new adult, casual, and friendly guild.

Icyish.5347

Welcome to [MEOW]!

Are you new to Guild Wars 2? Returning after some time away? Or maybe you're a seasoned veteran? No matter where you are in your journey, if you’re looking to join a laid-back, friendly group of players who love tackling all kinds of in-game content together, [MEOW] might be the perfect fit for you.

We’re a growing community that came together quickly in just the first two weeks and continue to expand. We’re active in all PvX content, with a focus on raids, strikes, and World vs. World (though our WvW group is still small but growing). Our Discord is lively and filled with experienced players who are always eager to share their knowledge and lend a hand. We believe in progression—both as individual players and as a team.

Our activities go beyond just raids and strikes. We regularly run fractals, guild events, meta trains, hero point trains for new level 80s, and much more. We’re also aiming to dive deeper into PvP content outside of WvW.

Our leadership consists of veteran MMO players with experience across many games. We’re a cough mature bunch, many with families and responsibilities outside of the game, but we always make time to enjoy Guild Wars 2 with our fellow guildies. While most of us are relatively new to the game, we’ve quickly fallen in love with everything it has to offer, and we’re dedicated to building a community of like-minded players who want to enjoy all the game has to offer—while remembering that, at the end of the day, it’s all about having fun!

If this sounds like what you're looking for, we'd love to have you join us on this adventure!

We have a Discord server, not required to join, but if you do want to take on the higher tier content it makes sense to at least be hanging out in the voice chat so you can hear the call outs and or instructions. Discord link is https://discord.gg/3f9PJJcuJG

If you are hearing impaired, and want to join the guild, discord is not mandatory, just let one of the GM's and/or Officer's know so we can type things out in chat when you're in the group. 

If any of this interests you please send in game mail to or add the GM or Co-GM in game and we’ll get you involved. 

GM – Icyish.5347
Co-GM – ZidaneZane.8651
Officer - Katalyste.9604
Officer- ActaNonVerba.4023
Officer- Skyrim Elf.2370
Recruiter - Inugami.1345

Untitled-2_copy.jpg

Edited by Icyish.5347

On 9/12/2024 at 7:48 AM, Icyish.5347 said:

Why Hello There! 

Are you new to GW2? Are you returning to GW2? Are you a veteran at GW2? Do you want to meet up with an easy going group of folks looking to team up and do all sorts of fun content in game? Looking to play at your own pace while helping out guildies achieve their goals and/or get raid ready?
If any of that sounds like you, then please give this some thought

We in [MEOW] are trying to build up a team of players who just like to the play the game, explore the world, and learn through trial and error. We don’t give a kitten about speed running or flawless first time runs. Not interested in looking up guides or walkthroughs (unless its real painful) We are more about progression as a team, figuring out content together and having that “Fug Ya” moment when the final boss is defeated. This mind set does not mean we walk in unprepared. Having a good raid comp, boons covered, consumables etc is all part of pushing higher tier content.

We don't just stop there at raids, or even strikes. We also do fractals, guild events, meta trains, HP trains for newly 80 characters, and so much more. Don't think we left out PvP, we stick our paws in that too. 

Our guild leadership is made of up Veteran MMO Players who have been around many games over the decades. We are all *cough* mature people who have lives outside the game, some with families etc, but still make the time to game with our teammates. Gaming is our passion, and Guild Wars 2 is our, well mine (Icy), obsession! While most of us are new to the game, we’ve quickly discovered all the great and unique aspects it has to offer. We really want to build up a community of like-minded players who want to push through the raids, fractals, meta events, all while maintaining the attitude that “this is a game, we are here to have fun”

We have a Discord server, not required to join, but if you do want to take on the higher tier content it makes sense to at least be hanging out in the voice chat so you can hear the call outs and or instructions. Discord link is https://discord.gg/3f9PJJcuJG

If any of this interests you please send in game mail to or add the GM or Co-GM in game and we’ll get you involved. 

GM – Icyish.5347
Co-GM – ZidaneZane.8651

Hello Icyish, Psychedelic Kitty Squad, Love the Guild name btw 🙂

Ok, I'm curious to what times you would normally do your group pve runs inregards to mainly strikes & Raids?

Are you currently a solo guild or a part of a bigger community?

Those were the 2 main questions I wanted to ask so, abit about me & my goal/s to see if I'm a good fit for you 😉

My ign is DeadClocks (Dave), I'm 51 & I'm from Queensland, Australia.

I have only been playing Gw2 for a few months & loving it so far, enough to purchase all of the Expansions.

I started on an EU server but have recently transferred over to the NA region for the better Ping.

I'm looking for a Guild that I can not just progress my account with, but also help progress & grow the Guild I'm in!

I'd prefer a smaller Guild over a community, it just feels better when ppl know your name, not just your number 😁

Eventually I would like to find a static group for all things Gw2: Grp Content, to find new friends & to once again experience those 'Fug Ya' moments!!

Lastly, as this is a longer msg than I planned, I currently have a level 80 Reaper (main), Renegade & Ranger (WiP: Druid, my first supportish toon ever), my Reaper has a few Ascended pieces only & I'm now working on the LWS1 for all the free 20+ slot bags, after finishing the Main story.

I'll get a start on Janthir Wilds at some point.

If I sound like a good fit for your Guild, I would be all too happy to get an Invite,

Tia,

Deadclocks.6901

Btw, I went ahead & joined your Discord server 😎

Edited by DeadClocks.6901
Deleted some & Added Discord comment.

@deadclocks73 I am going to answer your questions here. As well as the forum for others to see as well. As you can see, we are a super tiny guild, looking to grow.  Right now, we typically run content when we are on at the same time, but if I am on, and have time, i am down to run anything at any time. We currently don't have set times and days of running content. Also, we are a solo guild. Just one of my best friends and I are running it. We ran a guild in WoW, but this is our especially my first time running a gw2 guild, so there will be trial and errors along the way.  I have been playing on and off since launch, and more consistently playing since end of LW4.  You definitely sound like you would fit in here, if you have patience as we grow. I am not looking for something big, but if it gets big, then that would be great, but I see us having about 50 active members, which i think is ideal for content in GW2. As I and Im sure @sinkaru is looking for friends to play with, where we know people by a first name basis over a large community. I've been in those bigger guilds, and its too much, too fast. Especially if you're a new/returning player. 

On 9/16/2024 at 12:00 PM, EDOTDOT.9265 said:

This is the same advertisement for Roosted.  Are you in both guilds or...?

I literally thought the same thing but after joining this friendly, Active & helpful Guild, I can tell you that they are 2 separate Guilds with no affiliation to eachother!

If you are looking for a Guild that you can not only progress in but also help progress, feel free to come & join us today 🙂

All are welcomed 💯

Join their Discord: https://discord.gg/3f9PJJcuJG

Or

Send in game mail to add the GM or Co-GM in game and we’ll get you involved. 

GM – Icyish.5347
Co-GM – ZidaneZane.8651

HEYO! Well, I been looking for a guild that can help me gear up properly (I know there's faster ways than crafting armor but most got kicked out of fractals for no reason) since after years trying to main a class I finally found one that I love and feel comfortable playing with since I can solo must of the champions (Staff Warrior, plus like the idea I can be a healer too). Sadly most guilds just invite you and when you ask something about the game, they ignore you so I hope this time I can even participate on those hard dungeons I never saw before.

Hello, I am a 43yr old gamer looking for people to learn this game with. This guild sounds like it might be right up my alley. I bought the game when it came out and played only a small amount of content. Came back 8yrs ago to give it another shot but all my friends were hard core wow players ( so was I) and didn't last long here. I walked away from M+ dungeons finally last expac and decided to give another MMO a try. This is the best fit for my playstyle as it has both great solo aspects as well as M+ style dungeons in fractals (which I have yet to attempt) and raids. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in this game so I think I would fit in and also looking forward to trying new content with new people who don't have everything on farm yet. Let me know if you think I would be a good fit. 

Sectess

33 minutes ago, Icyish.5347 said:

Gotcha Edot. Thaat is totally ok

Inugami, you are welcome here, we are a really small guild compared to most. If youd like an inv, I will be happy to send you one. We are actually doing a Ad infintium | Frctal 101 tonight. 

Yup, I would love to join.

Hello, saw this post and love the name of guild. My girlfriend and I first started playing this game together a while back and just recently came back we finished the my story line together and both reached lvl 80. Since then we sort of both were trying to figure out how to gear out, what we want to focus on our class, and what things we can do together. We explored a little of the map to get hero points and just recently started to do the hearts of thorns story but also realized we are having a bit of a struggle with fighting the npcs. We been considering joining a guild and hope to learn more on how to play and progress more in the game. We are still pretty new on how everything works and don't want to be to much of a inconvenience but hoping someone would be ok with dealing with us. I am pretty comfortable on being comms and discord and gf could be a little shy at first. If your guild would be kind to have us just respond here and I will mention it to the gf and possibly take the invite.