[NA] [SEA] [PVX] Sacred Whisper Of Espoir +18

Home Of Pvpers and WvW Addicts
[SwE] Sacred Whisper Of Espoir 18+

For Experienced Players/Returning Players/New players [Inactive/Disbanded Guilds]/ Ex-TIME Members welcomed.

This Guild Will Establish itself as  a PVX Guild {SEA/NA Based], we strive to give players  an opportunity to prove their worth and bring back the old days of HOD to it's former glory. He has decided to remake a guild for Sg/SEA Players to thrive in. Creativity and Innovation is the based foundations of the guild. Tired of bigger guilds not getting you involved and not making you feel like home? This is the place for you. We are usually active around 9pm GMT+8 till early morning, sometimes in the afternoon. We will mostly cover that timing for balance and Flexibility for SEA Players  as  after 6 am bigger guilds will take over. Owner is active round the clock, feel free to DM him questions. Guild is still in development, Discord upgrades is also funded for this guild. Guild will lock when it reaches 50-70 Players.

**Requirements**
- Aware Of Skirmish and Zerk Builds[We have our own template], We add Flavor To fights, Any class will do, Bring out your most experienced class. 
- 90% REP & Set as WvW guild
-  Attention to detail, Teamwork and Field Discipline[0 Tilt Factor]
- Would prefer you to play with a Class you're familiar with.
- Friendly, Chill, Organized,Little Goofy  and Innovative.
- Comfortable with Small Fights against Big Fights at certain times, Able to perform under heat during battle. 
- You're in here to improve, we will help each other with weaknesses.
- NA/SG/SEA Based.
- Free mostly Friday - Sunday [ We will have a planned fixed schedule. IRL is more important than in-game. ]
- Family Orientated Guild/ Discord is a must for communications.
- Have Fun!

Homeland: Henge Of Denravi 
Recruitment Officer: AshenReturn.1253 [Experienced 7 years in WvW]  Discord Contact for more enquiries: ashenreturns [Fastest Reply/Discord Server Inv]

Edited by AshenReturns.1253

what a timing,

i've come back from quite hiatus, thanks to covid made quite a change for my real life, tldr, picked the game again after it somehow settled (still lots of fixes), never felt like one of guild members because either the guild was too big, or i am just way too new or far back in term of progression, or because my natural niche timezone, i missed almost every single event they have and people to play with

i also been looking for one NA - SEA timezoned guild for quite a while, want to start a fresh guild experience
which, i thought it would be almost impossible to find one, since this is really such a niche timezone in niche server too (usually SEA gangs come from EU because better ping/etc)
plus, i am also quite enjoying WvW lately, ofc i am still new, i only depend on my exotic gears (from the WvW vendor). but it's been a blast (thanks to the event it make the map even merrier)

so if you guys okay with this lost, new, pve player that just attracted to WvW, i would love to join and make the guild bigger

Cheers!

1 hour ago, DzweiDra.6241 said:

what a timing,

i've come back from quite hiatus, thanks to covid made quite a change for my real life, tldr, picked the game again after it somehow settled (still lots of fixes), never felt like one of guild members because either the guild was too big, or i am just way too new or far back in term of progression, or because my natural niche timezone, i missed almost every single event they have and people to play with

i also been looking for one NA - SEA timezoned guild for quite a while, want to start a fresh guild experience
which, i thought it would be almost impossible to find one, since this is really such a niche timezone in niche server too (usually SEA gangs come from EU because better ping/etc)
plus, i am also quite enjoying WvW lately, ofc i am still new, i only depend on my exotic gears (from the WvW vendor). but it's been a blast (thanks to the event it make the map even merrier)

so if you guys okay with this lost, new, pve player that just attracted to WvW, i would love to join and make the guild bigger

Cheers!

Hi please proceed to add me on discord and I'll run you through the future guild plans and ambitions thanks! 

• AshenReturns.1253 changed the title to [NA] [SG] [PVX] Victorious Return +18 Henge Of Denravi
18 hours ago, DzweiDra.6241 said:

what a timing,

Cheers!

Nice Fella Welcome abroad! BUMP.

• AshenReturns.1253 changed the title to [NA] [SEA] [PVX] Sacred Whisper Of Espoir +18