My feelings on 'Push' so far.

Zarr.8471

I enjoy it, but...

1) Respawn Timer: It is definitely too short and in less organised groups encourages feeding into the node 1 by 1, obviously it would only take a moments thought to think that regrouping is a good idea, but, maybe spawning in waves would be better? 

2) UI: It is unclear at a glance exactly where the node is meant to travel, maybe a trail on the ground showing the path the node will take would be good? Obviously after a single match it is easily understood. Or maybe repurpose the UI that would normally show the score, to show a visual representation of who has pushed the node the furthest? 

3) The buffs: Maybe having more influential buffs that directly affect the node to allow for more strategy other than constantly fighting on the node. The central buff is a good example of this.

Just a few ideas (none really thought out at all and OBVIOUSLY would have balancing issues): 

3.1) Reaper: Enemies downed on the node are instantly stomped.

3.2) Superspeed: The node travels faster for a period of time.

3.3) Hazard Field: The node becomes a damaging field for a period of time as well as applying a number of non-damaging conditions to any standing within the node.

4) The debuff on the node when contested: This needs to be way stronger to force a more 'in and out' gameplay. Even at 10 stacks the bunker builds can sit on the node and heal through it. 

The current iteration of the map allows for some shenanigans at the moment, for example, just before the match starts you can Ranger Longbow 5 into the enemy base to damage them and put them into combat right at the start of the match. I think there needs to be more terrain and verticality to allow for kiting, at the moment it feels that is currently focused around the central areas of the map and no where else. 

Just some late night thoughts on this. 

• Thanks 2