Spear Holo- condi build for OW, fractals and strikes-help

Asek.1869

So I would like to ask for help, I'm trying to make build for condi spear holo that I will be able to use in OW, fractals and strikes but with less kits, I think only flame thrower and if need be grenades for range with 3 utility free slot.

Any advice?

Unfortunately non kit condi utilities are just bad compared to kits.  Rocket boots, flame turret, and then laser disk are your next best damage options.  I’d  suggest nades, disk, rocket boots given the constraints.  Nades just fit spear so well, due to spear2 starting its cooldown almost instantly it aligns with nade2.  That also means even though they both say 6s spear2 does not align with FT2 which makes it messy.   Then swap disk if you need a different utility.

wtb turret rework and a buff to rocket kick!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Asek.1869 said:

Any advice?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PewEQTtqsAmEriZxQxyeK79D-DyIY1ou/MCTV0qURh/FKQ46nXTIWjAVA-e

This is my Open World holo build. Purely OW, I won’t take this into organized pve play to torture other people when there’s options to be way more useful to the group. That said it’s a kit-less condi holo. 16.5k dps completely solo on the sustained front. 32.8 k peaks on the burst side for trash mobs. Crazy amount of boons with all the vital ones covered (except alacrity). Good mobility off of a mount, decent enough condi clear, and a surprising amount of sustained healing. Not as much as other OW builds, but enough to get you through most things, especially if you play well or kite out for cooldowns in tough scenarios.

A few tweaks that you can make on the build if you want is in holo you can take Eclipse instead of Zephyr, especially since Eclipse is getting buffed on the 8th. The Relic of Vass could be swapped to something else for QoL, however it adds up to 24 stacks of poison to the build and actually carries a decent chuck of the damage spread. Lastly that food isn’t needed, you could go with condi food or no food, but the might on crit just helps it sit at 25 instead of bouncing back and forth from 25 to 18 or so. The exotic variant of the linked food is fried golden dumplings. 

let me know what you think.

Edited by UncreativeGreen.2019
  • Like 1

thx for build, I, dont have any cele gear but tried something simmilar with full viper looks nice, tried also KROOF build will need to do some testing for rotation but it looks ok, need to do some testing on golem