Frigid Blitz: Stuck in a wall

Fellow Revenants idk if you also have this problem but its fking annoying. every fucking time i use frigid blitz on an enemy thats near a wall i get stuck in that wall. it might not be a problem in open world cause you can you waypoint out of it, but if you're in a story mission its fking balls. you cant waypoint out of it and if you near the end of that instance you'll have to do it all over again. do any of you know if there is someway to, idk, not get stuck or at least a way out thats not a waypoint?

Whats the sword skill 3 on rev? i dont remember name. (with age comes memory loss lol). I got stuck in a wall of a forged outpost with sword 3 skill, in the desolation one night. Pain in the rump i /stuck and wp else where. I wont lie though I've been stuck and used /stuck more times in PoF in the past 2 months, then i have the entire rest of tyria in the past 5 years. PoF I don't think had much QA support before the release it seems. There is so many PoF bugs and places you can get stuck rather on foot, mount and the use of some skills accross all classes, that it is actually pretty sad.

Archived