Skimmer Trainer Ardra, Spirit of the Skimmer : BUG

Hi, I need to buy Spirit of the Skimmer from Skimmer Trainer Ardra to complete the gift of the rider.I have completed 100% of the map Elon Riverlands, I have completed all the yellow hearts quest, but the seller DO NOT show to me the item Spirit of the Skimmer into her inventory, I can not see it, and so can NOT buy it... and I need it to complete the legendary focus The Binding of Ipos.I'have sent a ticket some days ago to gw2 support, without any reply...Any idea/suggestion ? what a SHAME !!!!:-(ty.

In the Mystic Forge, I must combine a Spirit of the Raptor, a Spirit of the Springer, a Spirit of the Jackal, and a Spirit of the Skimmer to create a Gift of the Rider, so it's NOT a collection problem related... If I want craft 2 or more legendary weapon, I can buy 2 or more spirit of the skimmer... but I can NOT see it into karma seller 's inventory...

I wanna die...

It is. You need not look in the 'My Ticket' menu; you can just wait for the email to arrive, if you so desire. The CS Team allows themselves 72 hours to respond, and more time if the issue is complicated or there are ticket volume concerns.
You can update your ticket by replying to the original email, and inquire about progress.

Good luck.

Archived