Bug=2 plot garden only gives 1 plot's worth of harvestables,but gives full UM.

Kaz.7065

Have new 2 plot garden.I always use the garden in Divinity's Reach,mostly with my engineer using the Unbound magic gatherer tools.When I harvest using the UM tools,in the past 2 days it will give me the UM each and every time.But I only get 4 sets of plants out of the 8 times I gather.

I'll explain further:Plot 1=I go to a plant and harvest,I get some UM,but no plant.I go to another and harvest,I get some UM and 2 chili's.I go to another plant and harvest,I get some UM but no plant.I go to another get some UM and 2 chili's.Plot 2=^^ See above..I've brought some other accounts in with me,they have the same thing happen,one account uses the molten tools,they can see the little fire effect but get no chili's,then go to another plant and will get 2 chili's,same number 4 out of the 8.One account used regular harvest tools,shows them harvesting but get nothing,and then harvest again,get a plant.One account used UM tools,and shows getting UM each time but only 4 sets of plants out of 8.Sometimes you get 2 plants in a row,then nothing 2 in a row,but it always equals out to only 4 successes out of the 8.Each time you are successful you do get 2 actual items,but I thought you get 2 anyways for each strike.OK Thanks.:)

Archived