Asura, backpacks and gliders

I'm annoyed that most of the backpack/glider combos, such as wings, do not actually make physical contact with my Asura characters backs. The Griffin hatchling thing sits almost perfect on the back when not gliding but as soon as you do start to glide it is more than obvious that it doesn't sit on the back at all. As someone who has an obsession with skins and looks of characters, this annoys the living fudge out of me. I know there are alternatives to the ones that are supposed to make contact with the back but people who play Asura shouldn't have to just make do with what does work. I just wonder if anyone is going to fix this problem or is it just going to continue to slide?

I haven't played with many backpacks as I also tend to be very fussy about appearance, that said I haven't really noticed it. Now that I look, I can see the gap in the wardrobe screen, though I question how visible it would be during actual play. Weapon/wardrobe/hair clipping is a larger issue with small characters IMO, though I think there's little they can do about it.

Might I make a suggestion and have a look at the Wild Magic Backpack/Wings. It's brilliant IMO, especially on small characters.

Archived