Spvp Build idea

ukuni.8745

Hey so this is what ive come up with for Spvp its remarkably tank any bursty, give me your thoughts.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAsenUUBlIjlcB2XBcJjFDDr/G2DLihBgxRfB89Mf2JA-jJxTABTfCA08BAAw+DGXGAA

Hard light arena is a legit amazing skill with the new anti corrosion plating trait, figured i try over shield out for a bit and see how the extra defenses work out for me so far it feels pritty reliable and having a option outside of hard light arena for protection upkeep seems handy at least, been pulling people into photonic blasting module with prismatic singularity and it oftenly does over 10k damage, with the defenses i have from shield/tk/elixir S i can easily survive till the holoforge is off CD if it comes to that, firearms with rune/ammy choice puts me at a nice 99% crit chance and 209%crit damage which is evidently more potential damage in the long run then taking explosives, overall some of the best condi clear ive ever seen engi with and the damage is mean.

i was also informed by a druid that the constant protection uptime is great for him, so it supports your support aha.

Archived