Continuous Disconnects in sPvP

Sojar.1495

As this is happening fairly regularly (read every 2 out of 3 matches most of the time), and without an issue of my net connection (confirmed multiple times, as I've even run an active ping test during matches to see if there's instability, and there isn't), figured I'd put a post up here.

When a PvP match ends (in this instance, ranked), it shows the details screen with top stats, the graph, etc etc. During this time, if you immediately hit "Leave Match", you will successfully leave; however, if you are reviewing the match details etc, and take any longer than 2-3 seconds doing so, and then attempt to hit "Leave Match", you will hit the button multiple times to attempt to leave. The game will appear to time out, and you will either be perpetually stuck on the match ending screen (requiring you to go to character select), or you will DC to the character select screen.

I've experienced this on so many occasions, I have lost count of them. It's not something you can generally submit a bug report for either, because unfortunately, it appears you've disconnected from the game either fully, or in some strange manner, not allowing you to interact with anything (this is when you are stuck in the match ending screen, and have to force character selection to get out).

Please let me know if you require more details or data. Would be great to get this issue solved.

Archived