Lake Doric Homestead Event Chain Stalled

I know there are other forum posts on this, but I am hoping that maybe we might get a response here from Anet so we know something is actually being worked on. The event chain in lake doric for Noran's Homestead has been stalled for weeks on clearing the whitemantle. Can someone PLEASE tell me what is being done to fix it/timeline on when it will be fixed. It is ridiculous that a game of this size can have such a large bug for so long with no response from developers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Bumping again. Still bugged a year later.

More info: the noran's homestead shows white mantle forces at 0, yet the event doesn't clear.

This stops:Aurora collection/Lake Doric Master - The boss that spawns during this event chain simply does not, meaning his item doesn't drop.Achievement "Friend of the Forest" - Because this event is still going, ghostly enemies to talk to don't show up at night.

• 2 years later...

November '21 and still bugged (or again?)

Screenshot here

This prevents a lot of achievements, especially the JP ("It's a Trap") and Sentient Oddity ("Cin Business").

Please fix this as soon as possible, or provide some kind of workaround, e.g.

1. provide a way to force close a map like a vote to all players currently there, or
  2. automatically closing the map once a day
Edited by Gakai.9510