BUG REPORT! "woven strides"

woven strides is the elite in weaver that gives regen on swift or super speed but also it should make swiftness 20% better so from 33% to 40%.the first part of the trait works fine but i dont think im getting 40% movement increase i tested it with my buddy with a race " ps i applied swiftness on myself and he also did the same no overlap even tho it might not matter"

"Woven Stride - Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness."maybe you get that increase when you get condi as cripled, chill etc. ... soo if you are just give yourself swiftness you just get the normal 33% ?? im not sure

there is a pause after regen, so it means that swiftness boon as a whole is better with no conditions for it. also if u use swift revenge and float ur mouse on a dual skill it says 40% swiftness but!!! when u use it the swiftness on the boon panel says 33% and the movement speed when i calculated it says 33%

Archived