The Bloodstone Sliver in Mount Maelstrom is blocked by a wall now.

Tiffanu.6473

I was trying to finish off the bloodstone sliver achievement because I had been procrastinating on it, when I found myself struggling to find the last sliver. I finally found it by falling through the mountain and finding it hidden behind a lava waterfall inside of a rock. Upon looking up guides it appears this wall didn't exist before. How can I now get the sliver?

Same here guys. I've been trying to figure out how to reach the last bloodstone sliver up there. I made most of the events, stayed for a while in an empty map so I'll fail the Battle for Mount Maelstrom event, but still nothing (don't know, I thought the eruption would break the stone wall, but I was wrong) :(

sad... I've found another route to this sliver, but I get so close to it.. I can see but can pick it up.. I'm inside the wall behind it.. Instead glinding from the main crack, walk a little up, there is a small hole close to the lava, jump in, and there is another hole, u get inside the wall behind the sliver, U can see it but can pick this up.. bugs and more bugs.

Archived