Story Quest [HoT]: Prisoners of the dragon bugged

Right, I have already tried this quest for 6 times by now. First two I thought I was unfortunate and I disconnected. After that I started googling what the problem could be, if I am doing something wrong. I have tried to fix the files and tried again - no luck. After the final Tree boss I keep getting kicked out of the game. After that I turned off firewall and everything because I thought perhaps something is messing up with the connection. Still no luck. Then I went in a party with another person - he completed it and I still got kicked out. Same happens with another quest from the personal story - Victory or Death. I cannot continue with the gameplay normally as I am missing out on masteries and other rewards because I simply cannot complete the quests.. This is annoying. Any tips?

Will try. Failing victory or death last quest at the moment and it is long one! Takes about 30 min to complete only to get disconnect when you have to board a bigger vessel .. Did 3 times already, think I will just give a break to this game. Thought things like this would be fixed by now.

Archived