Trading post error - connection reset

A week ago I discovered that the Trading post works through time. After the last update game the problem is gone, but today it reappeared. Can not trade, "net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET".I clear cash, i add game to exceptions antivirus.I don't know what to dohtm

If you're from Russia by any chance then it means that Russian Roskomnadzor blocked IP adresses that are tied to Trading Post, nothing you can do except running game through VPN. Or making CoherentUI_Host.exe inside bin64 folder to run through Proxy.

If you're not from Russia then it may be a coincidence and it just doesn't work for you. Just my $0.02

Yes, i from Russia. I use CoherentUI_Host.exe - not work. I think that maybe Roskomnadzor blocked game, but traiding post worked a week ago.This is strangeThanks, I try open game by VPN, maybe it's help

if someone has this problem I was helped by the following setup "proxifier" and redirect\use vpn for "CoherentUI_Host.exe" in "Guild Wars 2\bin64".Если данная проблема у жителей России, то скорее всего это "проделки" роскомнадзора, мне помогла установка"proxifier", настроив через него "CoherentUI_Host.exe" который находится в папке "Guild Wars 2\bin64" - получаем нормальную работу Trading Post. Если кому-то не поможет, то вот в это теме есть другие варианты обходаhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/36662/unable-to-gain-access-to-the-log-in-server/p3

Archived