Disconnected after every PvP match when trying to return to the Mists

I just started playing PvP tonight with friends and after every match (might have been one out of the few I played where I didn't DC) I get disconnected after I click the "exit match/return to the mists" to the character selection screen with a message stating I have lost connection (will update the post with the error code when it happens again). I am immediately able to log back in and continue doing what I am doing. This wouldn't really be an issue except I am not getting some of the rewards/EXP and it hits me with the "dishonorable" whatever where I have to wait to go back into PvP even though I played the entire match. I tried Google and searching the forums and didn't see any topics with this specific problem.

System specs:

• Motherboard: ASUS LGA2011-v3 ROG STRIX X99 GAMING 5-Way Optimization SafeSlot ATX Motherboard
  • Processor: Intel® Core i7-6850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.20GHz
  • RAM: 32.0 GB @ 3000MHz
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 11GB VRAM (OC) Driver version 398.11 (up to date)

Internet connection stats (with people streaming 4k TV in the living room, 11 Google Chrome tabs open, Discord, etc.)Ping: 17ms (Game ping: 72 avg.)Download speed: 170.33MbpsUpload speed: 19.73Mbps

date, time, and time zone the bug occurred - 06/13/2018 @ 2129 EDTname of map you're on - all PvP maps (that I've played)your character name, level, race, and profession - Maroku, 80, Human, Necromancerwhether you're in a group - in a group with 2 people on my friends list (will try a match alone and update)

After a lot of troubleshooting, it would seem that making sure TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 are open, as suggested by moonstarmac.4603 in another thread has resolved the issue.

@"moonstarmac.4603" said:Check your router/modem/switch to make sure TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 are open. If they are, you may want to check with your ISP to see if the ports are having issues on their end.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1722/constant-game-disconnects-with-error-code-7-11-3-191-101

Archived