Wrong cutscene in The Head of the Snake

As I knew before playing that the new patch has had playability issues, I elected to accompany a friend still catching up with the old Living World content instead of even attempting it. Following the initial hotfix patch, we loaded into the final instance of The Head of the Snake, to play out the confrontation with Caudecus.

The game did seem a little slow to load in places, but the chief problem was that following the initial fight with Caudecus himself, rather than seeing the scene with Demmi Beetlestone, a cutscene from the new patch (I'm afraid I can't tell you which one as I have not played any of the new content yet) played instead. I immediately alerted my friend that this was the wrong scene (he was incredibly confused as he hadn't played this content before and is almost entirely unspoiled for how the story plays out from here) and he was able to skip it. Cutscenes following that (the Balthazar reveal and Taimi's Simulation in Flashpoint) played correctly, so I'm not sure if it was simply a case of it being the first scene which had played for us since the patch?

EDIT: I am making the report myself as my friend is not familiar with the forums and wouldn't think to, and as he's taken pains to avoid spoilers all this time, I figured it would be unfair to direct him here when there are potentially so many of them. It was my friend who started the instance, but we both saw the same incorrect cutscene play.

Archived