Forearmed Is Forewarned Stalled At Assemble Your Army-Possible fix

I was doing Forearmed Is Forewarned story and after over an hour, I got all the way to the end where you defend the portal. After the first wave of troops came through, I found I was fighting a endless wave of mobs and the ring was never changing to capture even when no mobs where there. (You can see from the screenshot below, no mobs in ring but still red). I feared it bugged and all that time was wasted and I would have to start over. I decided to just go around the area and remove the fog of war from the remaining spots while I was there. When I got back to the event, I found all the NPC's were gone. I don't know if they were all killed off or it just reset because I was not near it anymore. I killed the mobs that were there and low and behold it started working! The story continued and I was able to finish. Clearly there is a bug needing fixing but I am letting anyone else know if they have this problem, just leave the area, give it some time and come back and hope it resets for you too.

1mjs7rO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I found that when I paid attention to the WARNINGs - Lack of Caution has brought reinforcements to the area and returned when I got the Warning - Reinforcements have Left the Area .. it was a good time to return. But I never understood what was the Lack of Caution.

Archived