Getting stuck in rooms behind beetle wall

There are some small rooms/chambers in Kourna that you can only enter by using your Beetle to break down a wall. That's cool. The problem is, there's no other way to exit that kind of room, and several times now, I've been in rooms like that, the wall has reappeared, and I'm still in combat, for some reason. I can't mount my beetle to bust down the wall again or use a waypoint because I'm stuck in combat. I assume it's because there are mobs in range holding aggro outside the room, but there's no way to fight them due to the wall that reappeared.

I think this is either a design problem of these chambers because there's no guaranteed way to exit or a bug that the game can't detect to take you out of combat when there isn't possibly anything you can attack or attack you.

I would suggest that beetle walls to those rooms are pass-thru to exit, and beetle-bash to enter. I think that would be an elegant solution without having to re-think all the possible reasons why combat won't go away. Or maybe put a permanent portal in those rooms that teleports you just outside the wall you busted to enter the room. But as it stands now, the only way to get out of the room has been to log out and log in again -- and I end up across the map to a waypoint, not near the room I got stuck in.

Archived