Amazing meta for a deathmatch mode

guigui.9420

I realized that lately the fights in the game have become something about being players killing others with few seconds.

From this, I believe that the way of defending points has become extremely incompatible, since you need to spend most of the time focusing on not being blown up by some mirage power, deadeye, reaper, etc.

So why not create a way soon where we just need to focus on fighting and killing enemies to win? I think it's something compatible with this current meta.

And I believe Anet will be able to use existing maps for that mode, it just needs to turn off capture or leave it as a secondary goal.

Ps: sorry for my bad english

bringbackcourtyard

Just revive Courtyard from the Ashes and enable Ascended gear from repetitive plays/kills. This might lure all "I don't care it's just a game" PvE cancer folks to single location so we can play something called RANKED season like it is - somehow - "competitive".

Btw, we gotta get those Big Reward PvP Potions.

Perfect deathmatch in my opinion is Courtyard with ROUNDS SYSTEM.

Rules:

1) Best of 5. 3 wins/wipes and match is over, just like 2x2 battlefy tournaments.2) Chronometer;3) Some skills unabled, just like moa bird (again, just like battlefy tournaments);4) Done.

Keyword is ROUNDS system IMO.

Archived