[Solution][spoiler]Griffon Swoop distance bug

Drezaem.3165

During the griffon challenges I encountered a part that I couldn't figure out how to do, when I looked it up on youtube I found out this isn't they way it's supposed to be.When I swoop to gain speed or lose altitude it has a certain minimum distance it goes down. The first video is my video, I never hold 1 (swoop), I simply press and immediately let go, this should result in a tiny swoop down, but it doesn't. The second video is from apparently a very skillful player, and at around the 20 second mark he swoops down only a tiny bit to make it to the portal.

I am not entirely sure this is a bug or just me doing something wrong, but I wouldn't know how else to do it.what I might be doing wrong.

During my video I also encounter a bug which is described by other players. This is my first encounter with the T-stance bug, where you are mounted but can't do anything and I'm not sure what happens.

Okay.... This is incredibly stupid I had a hunch this was a problem with my settings, but I couldn't find anything I thought might fix it.Apparently you have to assign Mount Ability 1 and Mount ability 2 to your keys in order to fix this. This bug occurred while I did not have the keys assigned, once I assigned them I could regulate my swoop distance correctly.

I am still leaving this here in case someone else runs into this problem, and it still needs to be fixed.

Archived