[Potential Bug?] Recitation of the Litany of Deeds Achievement (Misplaced/Accidentally discarded)

It seems that the collection items the "Recitation of the Litany of Deeds" achievement, if misplaced or consumed, will not re-drop form the event that you acquire them (Tale of Judgement specifically for me). There also seems no way or any indication of where to buy or acquire them again. I'm just wondering if this a bug or I'm just out of luck and have to send in a ticket.

I've had the same issue, I figured it was like all the other collections and I could just go to the NPC and get the next part but NOPE. I only ended up have 1 in my inventory when I went to talk to her and have since been able to get back 3/5 of them. I've done the "Protect Amnoon Water Authority events" 10+ times since then with no drop. Ironic how it's named the "Tale of Plenty" when there hasn't been plenty of them to drop.

I posted a ticket about 3 days ago for this, and have attempted to redo the waterplant event as well. So far I haven't heard or seen anything about this from Anet, and this is a huge bug since it completely prevents us from completing not only this single collection, but the full funerary collection from the Steward.

I have repeated Ask Queen Nadijeh for military support ,Defend the Water Authority facility workers as they repair damaged water pipes and Stop the Mordant Graveraiser from defiling graves to raise new Awakened several times now and only the military support dropped the tale again which leads me to the conclusion that there might be some buggy behaviour with the achievment itself still waiting for an answer from support

I have problems with Tale of Loyalty and Tale of Plenty :anguished: sadly i didn't know that i will need them later on for something and i've discarded them. Now i would like to make the full armor and can't. I tried repeating the events but they don't drop at all.I wrote a ticket and i got the items which were bugged. So happy now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived