[JEE][NA][PVE] Looking for more members

J E Eternity [JEE] or Just Embrace Eternity (And Yall Need [JEE]sus -by me) is currently Looking for more members. New, Veteran as well as returning players welcome! We're a medium sized guild looking to create a community so that we could help each other and new, returning players adapt to the game as well as taking on content the game has to offer as a group! We are mainly PVE focused but are looking to expand our horizons as we grow and eventually be able run raids regularly as well as WvW. Our activities include some Weekly Guild Missions, Fractal Runs, Raid Training sessions, Dungeons, and more! We also have an active discord server for our members to join in to socialize and get caught up with upcoming news and updates to GW2.

Rep. RequirementThe only time we ask people to rep our guild is when we do guild events like Guild Missions. Other than that, I believe repping should be earned by the guild and not demanded.

You Can Mail me or the GM in game if you're interested. Come Join our slowly growing community and I look forward to gaming with you!Leader: xEdmanx.3940Me: Revitalise.1475

Guild RulesRespect all members, We do not tolerate any kind of drama in the guild.-No Racism or racist remarks (Applies not just to guild members, but to all players)-No scamming or Stealing.Also, Do not forget to have fun!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...