keep getting kicked out of game after fight in The Departing step

I also get disconnected either right at the cutscene for the end of the balthazar fight or at the end after defeating the eater of souls. I have rebooted both my computer and network. I have tried turning all my graphics setting to the very lowest but the result is always the same.

I've seen other people saying much the same but this appears to be a repeating issue where players Err 7 right toward the end of this chapter, but before it completes. I have, to date played through this mission about 9 or 10 times across 2 characters, only successfully getting one character through the mission.

I will hit an err 7 at the same point in the conversation every single time; after the fight, as the NPC in the cage is talking about armies, but just before lead player character can respond. Progress will not be saved and I'll have to start the chapter again from the beginning. It wouldn't be so bad if there were checkpointing, like in other chapters, but this is a long chapter, with a lot of unskippable dialogue necessary to progress.

This happens whether I'm party lead, or a secondary party member; whether I'm solo or in a group.

If it makes any difference, I'm in the UK, playing on a US server (Jade Quarry), Runnign the 64Bit PC client.I've tired repairing the .dat, and deleting the .dat completely for a reinstall. I've tried changing to a different season story, and then coming back to The Departed, and continue to get Err 7 disconnects

At least seeing that all of you are suffering the same thing makes me feel a little less bitter that it was just my experience. Just as Hollygen.5247 said- it's either a disconnect after the pointless Balthazar fight- or right at the end after killing the soul monster and talking to Joko about the armies. I never want to see my character screen again after it popped up so many times while I screamed NOOOOOOOO after being disconnected. This is gonna have to wait until tomorrow or later- apparently it's a total rng if you get through or not.

I have the same problem but in another mission : Crystalline Memories.

What server are you playing on ? EU / NA ?It seems EU servers are very low quality. Also GW1 is unplayable since August due to a server that got killed during a flood in Germany.https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/894973110784544769Some employee created a new one but it's far from perfect :https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars/comments/70ig47/new_guild_wars_file_server_in_frankfurt/

Archived