[NA][WvW][Borlis Pass] HART is recruiting!

HART is recruiting new players and vets alike.Server: NA/Borlis Pass (currently T1 w/ Sea of Sorrows)Hours: M-F (7:30PM-2AM CST) S-S (ALL DAY)Focus: World vs World & PvPRequirements: Desire to have fun, learn, adapt and conquer.

HART is recruiting new, returning and veteran players. We have a strong desire to build up players who are lost and wanting companionship and guidance in this awesome game. We are primarily a WvW guild, with a small focus in PvP. If you are new and are excited about this game mode, we definitely encourage you to join! The game is fun with people in general but having a group to play with in WvW is almost essential! FOR MAXIMUM FUN!Our discord is filled with tons of resources for analyzing builds, helping with crafting and trading post issues as well as great people to discuss topics with.If you're interested in a new home with an awesome set of people, the discord link is below, feel free to drop in and say what's up!Discord ----> http://discord.gg/SM7e6TW(Make sure to say hi so we know you've joined. Sometimes our discord doesn't notify us) 

Last night was a huge success, we have a good handful of new players that are already integrating with our vet group. We had around 20 people running in total last night. I'm excited for guild practice tonight so if you're still looking for a good group to join, don't hesitate! :) You can message me here, send mail in game to my account name or join our discord. Just make sure you say hi in discord so we know who you are :)

Guild practice was a blast and we keep improving week to week. Definitely am ready for the extended weekend and reset on Friday and could always use more in our ranks. If you're new and unsure of what to try, try Firebrand, Scrapper or Scourge :p that's about the only thing we're lacking in abundance right now but it's definitely not required. We encourage everyone to play what they are most interested in

Archived