[NA] Returning player looking for highly active guild

Resubian.5823

I am returning to GW2 after quitting in 2015 and I am looking for a very social, highly active guild. I enjoy PvE most of all, but I do dabble in WvW and PvP every now and then. I would love to find a guild with a lot of people who are into k-pop as well!!! Guild events such as guild missions are also very important to me as I want a guild that actually interacts rather than just being an overhyped chatroom, ya know?

• 2 weeks later...

not sure about the k-pop but we do have lots of Koreans and Asians in general in the guild. they're not exotic anymore here. lol
right now we find it hard to jam in guild missions weekly as lots of our officers are busy with real life. and we also reached max guild hall level.but before then we never failed to run guild missions weekly for upwards to a year and a half. there was around 6-13 people each week.

now we run drunk dungeons or some shenanigans on the weekends.we also had 2 guild IRL meet up in Boston and Houston.i'm hoping to pick more social and nice people to get back to the swing of things.if you're interested, you can find out more info here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Archived