Guild Recruitment: The Dynasty of Primes (TDP)

This is for anyone interested in helping a new guild rise. As you can see from the title of the discussion, it is known as The Dynasty of Primes, we have high hopes that it will grow into a guild that will have days of the week allocated to different modes e.g. Raiding, Fractals etc. We will need the members for it, so far we have five or six active players and we are always looking for more. The plans for the short-term are;

1. Gaining enough members.
  2. Allocating days of the week towards a single mode, whilst weekends may hold two, Holidays will definitely hold more than one mode per day.
  3. Establishing a Guild Hall
  4. Going forth with much more recruitment and gaining the necessary upgrades towards the guild, as well as forming up the guild treasury (where most of the money will come from myself)Background on the guild:This guild is based upon The Dynasty of Primes, if any of you know your transformers lore, you'll know exactly who they are, the thirteen and those who followed them and those who became their successors in holding the mantle of the Primes. The guild also works in a similar format, I am the first of the Thirteen, being Prima (Also known as Prima Prime) whose role in the Dynasty/The Thirteen was the Warrior of Light and their leader. He was the first to hold the matrix within his starsaber. I will be leading the Guild whenever I am on, however when I am not online, leadership falls towards the rest of the Thirteen, as they'll form a council of Leadership, below them will be the Council of Primes which will be an internal affairs sort of Council, dealing with major aspects of the guild, each aspect overseen by a brother of the Thirteen. Anyone part of this Council or in the ranks of the Thirteen may take on the second name of Prime within any of their characters as they've earned it. Below shall be the ranks of two divisions which will be formed when enough members are gathered, these are:

The Prime Guardians: Entourage of the Thirteen and I, elite and loyal members, when not around us when recruiting for the guild, they will be involved in PVP as one team, destroying those who face them in battle, they'll also form with the Prime Paladins in WvW to represent our guild in the battlefield against others, leading our forces.The Prime Paladins: As hinted at above, these lot are both the recognised elite and veterans of the guild, who will do most of the hard stuff for us, both the Guardians and Paladins will also be sought out for help, motivation etc.

More plans will be revealed soon, but this is all I will disclose for now regarding the guild.Our Motto: 'Till all are one.

Archived