Connectivity Issue during Story dialog/cutscenes.

Since PoF launch I've had issues with doing any story missions. The mission itself goes fine until the end dialog or cutscene plays and I get disconnected. On parts with a cutscene I'm able to get through it by skipping the scene. Other times I have to complete the mission 3-4 times and cross fingers to progress. I'm new so I'd rather not have to skip over cutscenes so I know what is going on. This is happening in all story content.

I've check my internet connection on other games/services and everything has been fine. Doing open world events and exploring is fine until I do these missions and hit dialog or cutscenes.

• 4 weeks later...

i've been experiencing the same issue but apparently it's nothing new and has been happening to some people since HoT, the common answer seems to be it's on our end but i've personally done everything within my knowledge to try and fix it but i'm still stuck here with 80% chance of disconnects every time i reach the end of a story mission. Makes it that much less enjoyable.

Archived