Extra Life Bonus (don't think I should have thus buff)

The other morning when I logged in I got the Extra Life Kegs (and consumed them) along with the buff. A bit later, when I returned to LA the tally was back at 0 (and I later learned that it was an error that caused that). I can't do much with the consumed Karma (I didn't look at my before and after, but my achieve progress should say how many kegs I consumed, if it matters).

Anyway, while I don't think mis-distributed karma is a huge deal, I noticed my character still has 5 stacks of the Extra Life Bonus, and I don't wanna get in-trouble or be accused of "abusing" (magic-find and experience boosting properties) what is very likely a glitch, so I wanted to report it here.

@"GreatWarlock.2350" said:The other morning when I logged in I got the Extra Life Kegs (and consumed them) along with the buff. A bit later, when I returned to LA the tally was back at 0 (and I later learned that it was an error that caused that). I can't do much with the consumed Karma (I didn't look at my before and after, but my achieve progress should say how many kegs I consumed, if it matters).

Anyway, while I don't think mis-distributed karma is a huge deal, I noticed my character still has 5 stacks of the Extra Life Bonus, and I don't wanna get in-trouble or be accused of "abusing" (magic-find and experience boosting properties) what is very likely a glitch, so I wanted to report it here.

From the News Blog:

Once we hit our first fundraising goal of $10,000, an in-game event will begin within the hour and last until 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-8) on November 11. While active, the event will award all characters an enhancement:

+5% Magic Find+5% EXP from all sources+3% WvW reward track progress+3% PvP reward track progress

Every $10,000 we raise past the initial goal will grant another stack of the enhancement. For every $15,000 raised, all players will receive 15,000 karma, up to a total of 75,000.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/extra-life-2019-is-next-week/